Thursday, October 27, 2016

This Week's Happenings

Hey Families!

I just wanted to share a few pictures from this week!  Check back tomorrow for a weekly rundown to see in detail what we did!

We used the app "Explain Everything" to plan out our ideas for our essay "What America Means to Me."


Rory was our Citizen of the Month for October!  Way to go, sweet girl!!!
In September, the kids voted for awesome Annabelle as our Citizen of the Month!

These two are celebrating after our reading stamina went past 30 minutes!  Woohoo!


All in all, we've had a great week so far!  I'm pretty disappointed though that I forgot to take a picture of the funniest moment of this week.  One of my favorite candies is Good & Plenty.  I received some from my secret "Boo Buddy" and decided to share them with the kids.  I warned them beforehand that they were black licorice, but the kids just KNEW they would love them:).  Well, a couple of gags, frantic running to the trash can, and lots of extra drinks, I figured out that I do not need to share ALL of my candy.  Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment