Wednesday, August 31, 2016

This Week's Happenings!

Hey Families!

We have had a busy, busy week!  I just wanted to a quick post with some fun pictures I've taken this week.  Check back Friday for a recap of the week!


When you read a poem about armpits, you typically receive this response.

And this one.

Today we worked with money and making change.  What better way to do it than to run a restaurant!  Even better, let's pretend it's D'Rowe's.  Kids placed orders and  made change for each other.  Then, in guided groups, it was my turn to be the customer!  I ordered a lot of food and had a lot of correct change returned to me!

One turkey wrap with fries, coming right up!

And last, but not least...here's a group picture of a lot of our class waiting for the rest of the friends before morning meeting!

I'll post more on Friday!  Have a great rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment